10. Your “most viewed” site on Google Chrome is wordpress.com.
9. You have downloaded the WordPress app on your Android/iPhone/tablet to keep up on every single comment/like/view on your page.
8. You now take pictures of every food you make, but only if it’s from scratch.
7. You’ve taken up the art of photography just so your food pictures looks better.
6. You get upset whenever you log in (at least once an hour) and that little yellow button isn’t lit up.
5. You hope something extraordinarily interesting happens to you during the day so you can blog about it later.
4. When something interesting doesn’t happen to you, you spin your day so it sounds interesting, then blog about it.
3. You formulated this entire post in your head at 4 am last night (please blame my lack of sleep if you are hating this post…because I would be just crushed if I was considered a bad blogger).
2. Comments and likes have become the highlight of your day.
1. You dream about being Freshly Pressed, and are severely disappointed/confused when you wake up and don’t have ten thousand new views on your page (yep, this actually happened to me).
What would be in your top 10?